The Texans and Falcons are the lone unbeaten teams in the NFL this season. The 49ers are crushing teams again after their loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
1. Houston Texans(5-0) Last week rank (1)
The Texans should be tested in the coming weeks with games against the Packers and Ravens.
2. Atlanta Falcons(5-0) Last week rank (2)
The Falcons are finding ways to win the close games this season. Those are signs of a great team.
3. San Francisco 49ers(4-1) Last week rank (3)
The 49ers have outscored their opponents 79-3 in the last 2 games.
4. Baltimore Ravens(4-1) Last week rank (4)
Big game this week against the Dallas Cowboys. They won an ugly game against the Chiefs last week 9-6. The Ravens will be looking to get their offense back on track.
5. New England Patriots(3-2) Last week rank (7)
The Patriots are leading the NFL in scoring this season. As long as the running game continues to flourish the Pats should be very good.
6. Chicago Bears(4-1) Last week rank (9)
The Bears defense has scored 5 touchdowns in the past 3 games. The Cutler to Marshall connection is starting to take off as well.
7. Arizona Cardinals(4-1) Last week rank (5)
After the 4-0 start the Cardinals lost their first game last week.
8. New York Giants(3-2) Last week rank (10)
The key to the Giants will be the running game this season. They got it going last week and coasted to an easy win.
9. Minnesota Vikings(4-1) Last week rank (14)
Ponder is managing the game and A.P is getting it done in the running game.
10. Philadelphia Eagles(3-2) Last week rank (6)
Mike Vick has to stop turning the ball over so much.
11. Green Bay Packers(2-3) Last week rank (8)
The Packers might be the best 2-3 team in league history. Blowing the game against the Colts should cause for concern though for Packer fans.
12. Pittsburgh Steelers(2-2) Last week rank (16)
Huge win against the Eagles last week. Big Ben came through with the game winning drive.
13. San Diego Chargers(3-2) Last week rank (11)
Huge game Monday night against the Denver Broncos. If they win they will have a 2 game lead in the division.
14. Cincinnati Bengals(3-2) Last week rank (12)
The Bengals had a meltdown last week.
15. Seattle Seahawks(3-2) Last week rank (17)
The Seahawks have the league best defense. They will be looking to shut down Brady and company Sunday.
16. St. Louis Rams(3-2) Last week rank (20)
The Rams beat the undefeated Cardinals 17-3 last week. That was a great win for this up and coming team.
17. Denver Broncos(2-3) Last week rank (13)
Huge divisional game against the Chargers coming up Monday night.
18. Dallas Cowboys(2-2) Last week rank (18)
After the bye week will the Cowboys finally get their offense going.
19. Washington Redskins(2-3) Last week rank (15)
RG3 is going to have to stay healthy if the Redskins want to compete in the NFC East.
20. Detroit Lions(1-3) Last week rank (19)
Huge game against the Eagles coming off the bye this week.
21. Miami Dolphins(2-3) Last week rank (26)
The Dolphins are leading the NFL in run defense this season.
22. Indianapolis Colts(2-2) Last week rank (30)
Come from behind victory by Luck and the Colts was one of the best this season. Andrew Luck is proving he is the real deal.
23. Tampa Bay Bucs(1-3) Last week rank (22)
Hopefully the Bucs offense comes together after the bye week.
24. New Orleans Saints(1-4) Last week rank (28)
Great time to finally get the first win of the season. The Saints get the bye week to try and regroup.
25. New York Jets(2-3) Last week rank (24)
Mark Sanchez looks lost and confused out there.
26. Carolina Panthers(1-4) Last week rank (23)
Cam Newton is really struggling.
27. Tennessee Titans(2-3) Last week rank (25)
If the defense could actually stop someone the Titans would be a better team.
28. Buffalo Bills(2-3) Last week rank (21)
The Bills have been outscored 52-7 in the 4th quarter of the last 2 games.
29. Kansas City Chiefs(1-4) Last week rank (27)
The Brady Quinn era is starting in K.C
30. Oakland Raiders(1-3) Last week rank (29)
A trip to ATL and the Falcons is not what the Raiders want.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars(1-4) Last week rank (31)
32. Cleveland Brown(0-5) Last week rank (32)
Is the season over?